What is this site?
It's the Mega Man RTA (Real Time Attack) Leaderboards!
How does it work?
- Users register and submit their runs. It's very simple.
- Users can only submit their own runs. Moderators can submit other people's runs.
- Newly submitted runs will be slightly greyed out until they are verified.
- Runs without video links can only be verified by moderators.
- Submitting a run in a game + category will instantly replace your old time (if any) for that game + category. It doesn't matter if the new run is slower of faster.
What user levels are there?
- User - Can submit their own runs.
- Trusted user - Can verify other peoples runs, as long as there is a video.
- Game moderator - Can modify categories, rules and add/remove other peoples runs of the games they moderate. Can promote any user to "Trusted user".
- Admin - Effectively a moderator for all games. Can also remove categories, accept new game suggestions, promote users to moderator and edit user information.
Why isn't my time on the jumbotron?
The jumbotron shows the latest (verified) times that are close enough to the record. You can find a list of required times here
Who should I blame when the site doesn't work, or something is missing?
Since I can't keep track of everything myself, I have a bunch of smart people helping me.
If you have a problem with a certain game, you should try to contact one of the game moderators first.
If you have a request or a bug report, you can contact anyone of the admins or me.
Here is a complete list of admins and moderators